Check out my most recent posts!
- Homemade Chicken SoupWondering what do do with all of that chicken bone broth? As summer is coming to a close, cold and flu season is right around the corner. Not to mention, covid-19 is still circulating. Stocking the freezer with nourishing homemade chicken soup is one of the biggest favors you can do for future you. There… Read More »
- Homemade Chicken Bone BrothHave you been living under a rock? This could be the only reason you aren’t familiar with the the bone broth trend. It’s been all the rage for several years now, with café-like establishments popping up in my home base of New York City and in other preferred “hipster” destinations. Maybe you dismissed this elixir’s… Read More »
- Morning Matcha: A Great Way to Start the DayAfter taking my vitamins and tinctures, when I first wake up, I make a matcha. Some people feel like the day doesn’t start until their first cup of coffee. I feel similarly about my morning matcha. What makes my morning matcha recipe so hearty and invigorating? Cocoa butter and collagen peptides. Adding fat and protein… Read More »
- Why I wear a fitness tracker, and why Fitbit is the best one for my needs:SLEEP STAGE MONITORING Folks with fibromyalgia often have difficulty with deep sleep, Fitbit can help. After wearing mine for almost two years, I’ve discovered that I cannot function with less than an hour of deep sleep a night, and that in order to feel really good, I need about an hour and a half…. Read More »
- Why I Don’t Promote Weight LossI’ve been struggling with writing this blog post for a few weeks for a few reasons. First, I’m not an expert in fat-acceptance or body-neutrality. Second, I have privilege in this space. I’m white, not unattractive by many current cultural standards, and am able to comfortably wear most clothing brands. (This may sound like bragging;… Read More »