Checkout my most recent posts!
- Why work with a Nutritional Consultant?It’s January, and you’re probably inundated with plenty of ads on social media urging you to “stick to your resolutions!” or “lose weight now with this amazing plan/program/product/insert magic pill here!”. Not surprisingly, January has tended to show a bit of an uptick in inquiries for my private cheffing and nutritional consulting services (in NYC… Read More »
- Showing up, probably imperfectly.Blogging (or writing without an assigned deadline) has never been easy for me. I hem and haw over the structure and topics I should cover, make excuses and procrastinate, and get lost in the editing and SEO of it all. I can be a little bit of a perfectionist, and sometimes it prevents me from… Read More »
- Anita’s Coconut YogurtMy obsession with yogurt started when I was a kid. My mom used to give me and my brother yogurt as part of our breakfast (bananas, tuna, cereal, and corn toaster cakes also made regular appearances). But, as I’ve gotten older and started to pay attention to how certain foods make me feel, I’ve noticed… Read More »
- Chicken Bone BrothOne of my favorite staples of the paleo diet is bone broth. It’s especially healing for the gut and digestive tract, may ease arthritis, and is even rumored to help with cellulite.
- Orange-Date Rice Pudding with Coconut and SaffronI love everything about saffron; the color, the aroma, the taste, but being the most expensive spice in the world reigns in regular experimentation.