Check out my most recent posts!
- Homemade Chicken Bone BrothHave you been living under a rock? This could be the only reason you aren’t familiar with the the bone broth trend. It’s been all the rage for several years now, with café-like establishments popping up in my home base of New York City and in other preferred “hipster” destinations. Maybe you dismissed this elixir’s… Read More »
- Morning Matcha: A Great Way to Start the DayAfter taking my vitamins and tinctures, when I first wake up, I make a matcha. Some people feel like the day doesn’t start until their first cup of coffee. I feel similarly about my morning matcha. What makes my morning matcha recipe so hearty and invigorating? Cocoa butter and collagen peptides. Adding fat and protein… Read More »
- Why I wear a fitness tracker, and why Fitbit is the best one for my needs:SLEEP STAGE MONITORING Folks with fibromyalgia often have difficulty with deep sleep, Fitbit can help. After wearing mine for almost two years, I’ve discovered that I cannot function with less than an hour of deep sleep a night, and that in order to feel really good, I need about an hour and a half…. Read More »
- Why I Don’t Promote Weight LossI’ve been struggling with writing this blog post for a few weeks for a few reasons. First, I’m not an expert in fat-acceptance or body-neutrality. Second, I have privilege in this space. I’m white, not unattractive by many current cultural standards, and am able to comfortably wear most clothing brands. (This may sound like bragging;… Read More »
- I Love WinterPeople either love winter or hate it, and it seems that this year the factions seem to have especially strengthened their conviction based on the weather’s ability to prevent safer outdoor social gatherings during the Covid-19 Pandemic. For those of us in the Northern Hemisphere, we have about six weeks of the coldest season left,… Read More »