Check out my most recent posts!
- I Love WinterPeople either love winter or hate it, and it seems that this year the factions seem to have especially strengthened their conviction based on the weather’s ability to prevent safer outdoor social gatherings during the Covid-19 Pandemic. For those of us in the Northern Hemisphere, we have about six weeks of the coldest season left,… Read More »
- Why work with a Nutritional Consultant?It’s January, and you’re probably inundated with plenty of ads on social media urging you to “stick to your resolutions!” or “lose weight now with this amazing plan/program/product/insert magic pill here!”. Not surprisingly, January has tended to show a bit of an uptick in inquiries for my private cheffing and nutritional consulting services (in NYC… Read More »
- Showing up, probably imperfectly.Blogging (or writing without an assigned deadline) has never been easy for me. I hem and haw over the structure and topics I should cover, make excuses and procrastinate, and get lost in the editing and SEO of it all. I can be a little bit of a perfectionist, and sometimes it prevents me from… Read More »
- Anita’s Coconut YogurtMy obsession with yogurt started when I was a kid. My mom used to give me and my brother yogurt as part of our breakfast (bananas, tuna, cereal, and corn toaster cakes also made regular appearances). But, as I’ve gotten older and started to pay attention to how certain foods make me feel, I’ve noticed… Read More »
- Chicken Bone BrothOne of my favorite staples of the paleo diet is bone broth. It’s especially healing for the gut and digestive tract, may ease arthritis, and is even rumored to help with cellulite.